It’s festive season guys yeeeee…. 😀 Diwali is almost around the corner. So I thought to give some quick and easy tips to make your skin glow for this Diwali 🙂
So lets get started!
Prepare your skin from inside. Go for a detox. Start your day with lemon and honey mixed with warm water or green tea with honey and lemon. Include raw fruits and vegetables a lot in your diet if you can.. just live on fruits and vegetables for a complete day. Trust me it cleans your stomach and brings that glow to skin.
- Use clay packs specially for oily skin.
- Take Multani mitii (Fuller’s earth), sandal wood powder and rose water, mix it into fine paste. Apply generously on your face and neck leave it till its dried up and wash with warm water.
- Apply milk and honey and leave it for 15 minutes and wash it.
- Apply papaya or banana mixed with honey wash after 15 minutes.
- Scrub your face with tomato juice mixed with sugar and was with cold water.
Exfoliate your body by using your favorite body scrub or you can follow below tips
- Cut lemon into half dab sugar and rub it on your skin this helps in exfoliating and also removes tan
- Soak oats in warm water for 15 minutes then add sandal wood powder, rose water and curd and mix it into fine paste and scrub your body with this paste
For tanned feet and hands
- Take besan (gram flour) mix turmeric and curd and apply on effected areas wash after its dried up.
- Mix cucumber, rosewater and lemon juice apply and wash with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Mix potato juice and lemon juice equally apply and leave for 15 minutes.
- Cleanse and exfoliate skin on festive days.
- Spritz rosewater all over face before applying any face pack.
- Take an ice cube and apply it all over face for instant glow.
- Drink lots of water, moisturize your skin and lips to stay hydrated.
Hope this post will help you getting that festive glow you need.
If you like my post please like, follow and comment also follow me on all my social media.
Thank you so much and enjoy your festival.
You can write your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Snapchat – sriramya9